Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The woman next door Pt.2

After the first time with the woman next door I was hooked and wanted more. I was hopeing for another chance for her daughter to see us fucking. I forgot to tell you their name's so I will do that now. First my name is Bill and my lover's name is Amber and she has two daughter's. The oldeset is 16 and her name is Jenny and her youngest is 14 and called Mariya. Both daughters look like their mom only younger. Both with nice tit's and ass's. I spent a lot of time over there after that first time fucking Amber as often as I could. She was as horney as any woman I have ever known. She asked me to go over one day and fix something for her while she was at work. I went to the door and opened it. I went in and did not hear anything so I figured that no one was home. I went in and went to start the project. I was working on it when I heard a noise comming from the hall. I got up and walked down the hall trying not to make any noise just in case it was someone breaking in. I got to the first bedroom which was Jenny's room the door was just open a little. I peaked in and saw Jenny in there. She was suppose to be at school so that explained why she was climbing in the window not comming in the door. She was sneaking into the house skipping school. I was going to say something but decide not too because it was not my place. So I walked back to the kitchen and picked up my tools and walked out the door to pretend I was just comming in. I walked back to my house and waited drinking a beer giving her time to think she was alone. I guees in the back of my mind I was hoping to catch her doing something. I walked back over and opened the door. I did not hear anything right away so I went in. I went to the kitchen and started the work again. I was not making much noise and then I heard Jenny in the bedroom. She was moaning so I got up and walked down the hall. I got to her door and looked in. I was very suprised to see her naked on her bed masterbating. I just stood there staring and enjoying the view. She was rubbing her clit and squessing her tits. Her nipples were hard and standing tall as she pinched them. She was moaning a lot and really wet. I wanted to see better so I opened the door more and stuck my head in more. I knew she may see me but I had to see her better. She kept rubbing her clit and making her juices run out of her young pussy. Then she stopped and reached down and beside her and picked something up. It was a dildo and she brought it up to her lip's and licked it. She said," Mmmmm... it taste so good and it's so hard." Then she took it into her mouth and started to suck on it. Giving it a good blow job and rubbing her clit with the other hand as she did. Once she had it really wet she took it and placed it at the entrance of her tight pussy. She said, "I don't think it will fit in my pussy it's so big." My dick was really hard now so I took it out and started to stroke it. She pushed the dildo toward her pussy letting the tip rub on her pussy. She said something that shocked me then. She said," Bill it's too big I don't think it will fit, but I want you so bad please, fuck me." I was not sure if she ment me until she said the next thing. "Bill I know your dick is big but I need it, watching you fuck mom made me so horney. So please stick that big dick in my pussy and fuck me hard." I was very happy to hear that and I knew that I had to have her too. I walked in the room and to the bed. I stood next to it and looked down at her beautiful young body. I said," What are you doing baby?" She opened her eyes and jumpped as she tried to cover up. I smiled down at her and said, 'You don't have to cover up baby I love your body." She looked at me and saw me smileing and then saw my hard dick sticking out of my pant's. She smiled and threw the covers off her body. She said," How long have you been standing there?" I said," Long enough to see and hear that you want me as much as I want you baby." She smiled and j

No comments:

Post a Comment