Sunday, October 21, 2012

MY WIFE SUCKED ME OFF AS THE OFFICER WATCHED

She had my cock deep in her throat all the way down to my balls when we heard an uninspected knock on the window. Her eyes glanced up to see a flash light beam shining in her face. She gave a quick smile and continued to work my cock with her lips and tongue without missing a beat. I rolled down the window and said may I help you Officer with a big smile on my face. He stood six foot tall, large frame man wearing a warn uniform with a pair of mirror sunglasses so I couldn’t see his eyes. His Badge was of a tarnished color and he had a few stripes on his arm. I could tell by this he wasn’t a rookie. His right hand was on his gun which was in his holster and his left hand was holding his flash light that was focused on my wife. The officer asked us if everything was alright here. I responded everything is just fine Officer. I was getting the feeling that this wasn’t the first time that he had approached a couple in a car for having sex. He didn’t pull me out of the car and throw me on the hood and search me. I explained to the Officer that the woman sucking my cock is my wife and we were just having a little fun is all. We were on a dark dead end street, there were no houses around. I never even saw him sneak up on us; I was too busy getting a great blowjob. The officer focused on my wife who was still working my cock. Excuse me MA’AM he said is this true that he’s your husband? I just want to make sure that you aren’t being rapped or that you’re not a prostitute! My wife took a second from sucking me and replied to the Officer. Ohhhh he’s my husband all right! And she went right back to working my cock. I was waiting for the Officer to tell us we had to move and stop what we were doing but he never did. He was too fascinated on my wife and her technique. He asked me for some identification to verify who I was. I reached into my wallet that was on the chair and handed him my license while my wife continued blowing me. He took off his mirrored sunglasses and viewed my ID. I thought to myself that this is one perverted cop. He was doing everything he could to stay here so he could watch my wife sucking my cock. It seemed to turn my wife on more that he was watching her work the cock deep in her throat. She was really sucking me hard now. The Officer asked me if my wife had identification. I reached in her bag and proceeded to give him her ID. He held it up to his face like he was reading it but his eyes was fixed still on my wife. He handed me the ID’s back and said it all checks out. Have a great night you two he replied! The Officer turned and started to walk away when out of know where my wife stopped blowing me. She sat up in the car and yelled out of the window EXCUSE me Officer! Where are you going? You haven’t seen the whole show yet! The Officer turned around and came back to the passenger side of the car where my wife was sitting. He told my wife that he would love to watch but didn’t want to bother us. She told him that it excited her more that someone was watching her as she was giving a blow job. I smiled at him and told him it was ok if he watched I don’t mind at all. My wife went down on my cock again running her tongue up and down the shaft while her eyes made contact with the Officer. I took my right hand and placed it under my wife’s skirt. I could feel the heat coming from her pussy. It was like holding my hand next to a fire. I slid my hand into her panties which were SOAKED with her pussy juice. I spread her lips apart and slipped two fingers in just a little to coat them. She began to squirm in her seat wanting my fingers deeper inside as she continued sucking me. I took my fingers out and began to rub her SWOLLEN clit with them, while her head bobbed up and down on my cock. The Officer was getting so turned on by watching my wife that he had a huge bulge sticking straight up in his tight pants. He was rubbing it up and down through his pants with his big hand. My W

No comments:

Post a Comment