Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My dirty slut wife

Introduction: I discover my wife is a cheating slut, and I begin to work on a punishment for her. After 15 years of marriage, sex between my wife and I had become pretty stale. There were only a few positions we tried, and our sex sessions were few and far between. After three k**s, it was also hard to have any kind of spontaneity in our sex life either. We had recently moved to a new city, and we were both in new jobs. After about two months at our new jobs, my wife began having a sudden interest in sex again. We began having sex on a fairly regular basis, at least 2-3 times a week as opposed to 2-3 times every 6 months. At first I didn’t question this…I was just happy to be getting something from her again. After a couple of weeks, she admitted that there was a guy at work that liked to flirt with her an awful lot, and it had started to make her feel like maybe she was sexy again. As long as it was flirting, there was nothing to worry about, right? One day, I got off work early, and decided to go surprise her for her lunch. When I got to her work, she wasn’t there, but one of her coworkers suggested she might have gone to the nearby park for lunch, as many of the employees did that on nice days. I thanked her, and followed the directions she gave me to the park. The park was pretty close by, and it only took me a minute to get there. Once there, I saw her car parked in a secluded area, away from most of the other cars. I didn’t think much of it, as she has always been somewhat of a loner and liked to distance herself from any crowds of people. I parked my car, and headed into the park looking for her. I wandered the path through the park trying to find her with no luck. I started walking back towards the parking lot, thinking I missed a side trail, when I heard an odd sound off to my right. There was a slight trail there that led down to the small river that passed through the park. I followed the trail down, the sounds getting a bit louder and clearer as I got closer to the river. As I came around the corner I suddenly was frozen in shock. There was a picnic table along the river bank…and there on the table was my wife. She was bent over the end of the table, her long skirt pulled up around her waist, while one of the guys from her work was standing behind her, ramming his cock in and out of her pussy, as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard. She was making little noises of pleasure, and begging him for more. Then, the most shocking thing happened to that point. The guy grabbed a small vibrator from his pocket and pushed it into my wife’s ass! We had never had anal sex during our 15 years together, and I was especially surprised at the fact that this seemed to make her start cumming. It didn’t take long from there for the guy to push deep into her pussy and cry out as he came, filling her with his cum. Before they could get cleaned up and notice me, I quickly went back to my car and drove home. My first thoughts were that I should be angry…but instead I was very turned on. I went into the house and immediately jerked off, thinking of my wife bent over that picnic table. That night we had some of the best sex we had ever had. A couple more weeks went by until I was able to get off work early again. This time, I went straight to the park to see if my wife was there before going to her work. I was not surprised at all to see her car in the same spot as the last time. I was earlier than the last time, and should have been early enough that she had not been here long. I was just about to get out of the car, when a pickup truck pulled up next to my wife’s car. The man who got out was the same guy I had seen her with before. However, I was surprised to see another man get out of the truck as well. I couldn’t hear what they were saying but they were smiling and laughing at each other as they walked towards the trail that would take them down to the secluded picnic table. I gave them a few minutes to

1 comment:

  1. The eye catchy post.i love it..
    Internet Marketing Techniques That Really Work for any business growth

    http://johnphanchalad.net

    ReplyDelete