Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ex-girlfriend Sarah, true story 1

This is the first in a series of true stories about Sarah, an ex-girlfriend of mine. At the time of these stories, Sarah was between 21 and 25 years of age. It is with great pleasure that I embarrass the girl by telling the world what a horny bitch and what a total and utter exhibitionist she is. Sarah and I went away for a dirty weekend, staying in a hotel in the city of Bath, (UK). We arrived after 9pm and it was dark. I saw some notice the management had put in the room about work being carried out on the exterior of some parts of the building and something about scaffolding out there, but didn’t think any more about it. Sarah and I had a good meal and eventually climbed into bed. The following morning Sarah got out of bed, totally naked, walked over to the window and flung the curtains open. She just stood there, looking out of the window, then she stood with her hands on her hips, smiling to herself. I said ‘What is it?’ She said ‘Did you see that notice about building work outside? Well, there’s scaffolding right outside our window and there are three builders on it – just staring at me’. I said ‘Do you think you ought to close the curtains?’ She replied ‘Hummm, no, not yet. They are still having a good look at me’. I could see she was looking down at them and said ‘Are they down below the window level so they are looking up at you?’ She said ‘Yes, they are staring at my breasts and if I move up closer to the window they will be able to look up at me between my legs’. I said ‘And are you going to do that for them?’ She didn’t reply, but just walked right up close to the window and stood with her hands on her hips, with her legs astride a bit. She giggled and said ‘Well, they are really having a good look at me now. They’re staring at me, right between my legs. Oh dear, it looks like I’m giving them all erections, judging by the bulges in their overalls. Well, they’ve seen enough now – that was just to tease them’. Then she walked back a bit, closed the curtains and ran over to the bed, leaping on it, pulling the bedclothes back, pushing me onto my back and sitting astride me. She looked down at my early-morning erection and said ‘Are you going to use that up me or am I going to get the builders up here to satisfy me, with their rough hands all over my body?’ Then she lifted herself up, moved forward and sank down again, with my penis inside her. She was soaking wet inside, obviously getting really horny from exposing her tits and pussy to the builders. Then, she just used my dick for her satisfaction, moving so that her clit was rubbing up against me, until she shuddered and came. I knew she was thinking about what she had shown the three builders, or maybe imagining them groping, probing and fucking her. Well, that is the first in a string of true stories about Sarah M. my horny ex-girlfriend, who I intend to humiliate further, when I email a link to her new boyfriend from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment